Friday, June 12, 2020

Shelter Loves...

Wow, it's been an intense few weeks on a number of levels. I was not intentionally taking a break but there were moments that a blog post did not seem appropriate with all happening in our world. I have also hopped back into crazy work days along with hanging out with my children. Here is where my heart and head are.... xxx





1. Care-free, easy dresses. I often belt them for a more structured look for work.
2. Poached eggs. They are a go to for breakfast and dinner.. They're yummy tossed on any kind of roasted green veggie.
3. Raffia earrings. 
4. AMEN. I fully support the BLM movement and equality for all people. 
5. Scandinavian inspired spaces and natural wood. 
6. This lingerie dresser needs to find it's way into my home. See an image of the dresser below. It looks like she limed this and also removed the base.. I LOVE it. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails