Friday, August 21, 2020

Shelter Loves - 8.21.20

Happy Friday! It's so beautiful out today, I hope you have a chance to enjoy some time outdoors. Here's what is on my love list:

1. Nordstrom is still having their Anniversary Sale and it's now open to everyone. I'm a big fan of cotton, knit sweaters. They can be worn over almost anything and are super comfy. Here's a similar one on sale

2. YES! Keep your standards high and your stress level low. 

3. Classic Ray-Ban sunnies never go out of style. Purchase these here. (also on sale)

4. Photographs of clouds. Kim's are very cool. 

5. French Markets. I can't wait to travel again. Where would you love to go?

6. Thank god for braids. It's been very humid in the Northeast this summer. I've been living in a braid. They are fun but sophisticated. 

7. Peaches and Burrata, when mixed together they create a divine blend of sweet and salty.

8. Unique dining chairs!! I'm over the same heavy chairs that I see over and over again. Design by Tamara Magel. 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails