Monday, August 31, 2020

BACK to school!

Whether your kiddos are heading back to school full time, remotely or with a hybrid plan, I think MOST parents can agree, the Fall is going to be interesting!! Getting organized and motivating your children at home to enjoy school is a step in the right direction. I'm spending some time this week on setting up a "school work zone" for my two kids. There won't be any "in bed" learning around here this Fall. I've rounded up a selection of affordable and functional desks that will make any child excited to help create their own study area. I am also encouraging my children to declutter their bedrooms and make room for their new desks. My son's room may be a challenge because it's small but I am determined to make it work. Good Luck - We can do this! xx



1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//


and a bit of inspiration....











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails