Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Shelter Loves....





Hello! Thought I'd kick off the short week with last Friday's post. hehe. I hope your week is off to a great start. 

1. You have to get uncomfortable to live the life you really deserve and want! This I know.

2. I have finally gotten around to watching, Little Fires Everywhere on Hulu. It's a treat to see Kerry Washington and Reese Witherspoon together. I currently have my eye on Kerry's great style.

3.  I don't love the idea of summer ending but I am looking forward to wearing booties again. Also, check out Fashion Jacksons' Fall outfit lineup. I have THESE in my cart. 

4. Loving the idea of a deep green in a library or mudroom. I am loving this shade and hoping to have my client's mudroom painted a similar color. Farrow and Ball has some beautiful green shades. 

5. I planted jalapeno peppers in my garden this year. They add the perfect kick to my cooking but I need to find some new recipes. I may give this jalapeno hummus recipe a whirl this week. 

6. My dear friend gave me this journal by, Case Kenny, yesterday. I'm starting it today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails