Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Gift Guide - The fitness minded

Let's discuss the benefits of exercise for a moment. Whether you consider yourself an athlete or not, the pros of working out are incredible, especially during stressful times .  2020 has been a challenging sh*t show but I do think positives arise during times of adversity. Covid forced me to run outdoors during the raw, cold weather last Spring. I acclimated. I have been going to spin class twice a week religiously since the studio reopened in June, it has truly been an escape for me, mask and all.....Here are some gift ideas for the yourself or the fitness minded people in your life. xx 

1. Alo is my go to for fitness and athletic leisure wear. Their fleece jackets are so soft, I love them. 
5. Sports bra - this is a great color mixed with black
7. Pickle ball set - a few of my friends are in a pickle ball league and love it. I am considering joining in 2021!!
9. Spin shoes - on my list



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails