Sunday, December 6, 2020

Gift Guide - a few of my favorite things...

Happy Sunday! In all honesty, I don't "need" anything but it is always fun to put together a list of a few of my favorite things...Some of these items would truly be a gift from Santa... Day dreaming on a Sunday is always allowed. 

My children and I are going to decorate our tree today, we got a beauty this year. I'll be sure to post a photo on Instagram. We all could use a few holiday distractions. My children and I will also donate money to local charities. I'm trying to teach them the importance of sharing and giving back to the community. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx

2. Emerald blazer in this gorgeous velvet 
7. An oversized plaid shirt/jacket - this Zara one is selling fast...I love this top too but it's all sold out. 
8. Velvet toiletry bag. I get lost on the Sezane site. I may have a beautiful sweater coming my way. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails