Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Design details by Amber Interiors

I'm BACK! I had every intention of sneaking in a blog post but I didn't have much time. Who knew going to Disney was so exhausting?? - haha. We had a great time, now I need to catch up on work, life and well unpacking and organizing all of our things!! I'm also catching up on a bit of reading and came across this clean, gorgeous project by Amber Interiors. There are so many interesting interior design details in this house, I just had to share. Building a home from scratch would be my dream, I would most likely design a fairly classic home with modern details. Where I could, I would incorporate large windows and views of the outdoors like this one did. The color palette and natural textiles used are STUNNING. ENJOY!


This kitchen storage cabinet is fabulous too!


I adore this bunk room. 





















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails