Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Shelter Studio Space


I'm in the process of converting my three season porch into a multi functional work studio. It gets wonderful light all day long. I will share a "before" photo at some point. I replaced the windows and added a new door, the dropped ceiling was torn out and I gained quite a bit of height and had it freshly sheetrocked. I also had the electrician put in some recessed lighting. This will be my new work space but I also want to use it as a den. I love a work space that does not feel too sterile or "office like". Here's a bit of unexpected office inspiration....A huge thank you to my father for his stellar carpentry skills on this project!


Gen Sohr's home office beautifully incorporates warm accents such a upholstered sofa and unique furniture for storage and relaxing. Images via Schumacher Bulletin. I love everything about this room!

The new Studio McGee offices are finished and they are perfect! Warm woods, area rugs and gorgeous furniture choices help to make their spaces both inviting and a wonderful work environment - peep the rest of their amazing office tour, here



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails