Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bling, Bling





When it comes to jewels, it doesn't get much better then restyled vintage. {well I guess I'd take a new Cartier Tank Watch, but who asked? right}  I stumbled upon Jenny Schretter's, SBella jewelry line via Starfish and Sundresses yesterday and I was hooked. The designer is from Boston? who knew? clearly not me. Jenny uses vintage gems, crystal, chains and rhinestones to create one of kind beauties..and with names like Daisy, Edith, Sylvia and Thelma you really can't go wrong.

6 comments:

mb said...

Boston Bling. So lovely. And I'd go for the Cartier tank as well. I have been seriously angling for one for a while.

mb from Dallas

SteFay said...

I will try not to gush, but I'm loving your blog and all your work. I found you through La Dolce Vita and was so excited you were from nearby Mass, I'm from RI. I think I'll be checking this blog out daily! Thanks...

Megan Elizabeth Johnson said...

You and I definitely share the same taste in jewelery. I love vintage things and statement jewelery in small pieces.

Kelly Green said...

love me some bling! KG

Karena said...

Fabulous designs, I love these gorgeous pieces!!

I too am posting pink today!

Karena
Art by Karena

ALR said...

I would like one of each please:) I love pretty jewelry. Nice find.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails