Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello there

Don't you just LOVE estate sales? I'm talking real estate sales here! The kind where you run around frantically in some potentially amazing (very rare in this area) mid century modern home on the water filled with fabulous finds and furniture!! I went to a great sale in a neighboring town last weekend. I wish I had thought to snap some photos of the cool and retro wallpapers' that were still in tact. Of course, I was a few hours too late and all the great furniture had been snapped up for NOTHING but I did walk away with this fabulous porcelain elephant head! His trunk is up, so I'm hoping he brings me some good luck!! It's been a crazy Fall of ups and downs, followed by what was an amazing Summer! I'm ready to get some of that amazing back!!! He's going to sit in the center of my dining table for now! Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

Holly said...

I have been obsessed with estate sales lately...scored 2 perfect condition PB barstools last weekend! Love the elephant - fun find.

LindsB said...

what an awesome find!! Ive been to a few around Brookline and they are filled with awesome things, but nothing like this elephant- love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails