Monday, October 29, 2012

cozy down

It's the kind of day that I don't want to get out of bed. I could lounge around the house catching up on my magazine reading in front of a roaring fire with homemade cookies and tea all day.That's not the case but I wish it was!! I'm with 1/3 of the country experiencing Sandy. Safe wishes to everyone! My fingers are crossed that we don't lose power! No school, two kids and 0 power = a LONG day!! I''m off to paint my piece of charity furniture, hoping I can keep my cabin fever in check! Have a safe and cozy day.

1/2/3/4/5



1 comment:

Linda @ DesignInMyView said...

Julie, Hoping you made your tea and some hot choc for the kids and stashed it in a couple of thermos'.

Flashlight tag, and worst case, flushing the toilet with tub water is memory making after all!

Looking forward to good news and "after Sandy" photos from you tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails