Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Color Crush - pale pink

I thought it would be fun to kick off a new monthly series, titled: color crush. I'll share some favorites inspired by the chosen color! March's color crush is pale pink, from dusty rose to pale blush..light pink shades are elegant, soothing and feminine plus a personal favorite.

1. Beanie cap 
2. Pale pink blush
3.  These blush pillows add just the amount of color to this pretty seating nook. Via Domaine.4. I've heard these are the most comfy flats. They come in a slew of colors.
5. Wrap bracelet
6. Ranunculus are one of my favorite flowers.
7. I'm ordering this pale pink blouse to wear to an upcoming business trip to NY! #desksides
8. This pretty Moroccan inspired side table would look adorable in a feminine bedroom.

9. These are fun and would pair well with white!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails