Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Cottage love #59

My birthday is right around the corner, while I tend not to make a big deal of it, I am realizing the older I get the less complicated and cluttered I want my life to be. Because of the revamp to the front of my house there is a trailer out front for the construction debris. I plan to take full advantage of this and toss out some things around my home. 

This Nashville couple decided to down size and have a home custom built when their kids went off to college. They crafted a check list of their perfect design features ahead of time. Their bright and airy cottage style home is free of clutter and perfect for two. I love the white facade, simple clean details and that KITCHEN!!! Beautiful windows mean everything in a home! Enjoy! xx (images via Southern Living)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails