Friday, August 31, 2018

Shelter Loves...


TGIF, is an expression for a reason. I hope I can squeeze all my plans into today so that I can actually chill out with a book and/or a magazine this weekend. Here is what I've got my eye on!! I'm in the mood to make some changes to my home. I'm having a couple pieces of furniture recovered and plan to do some painting! The fall season usually ushers in change around here. Happy Labor day - I hope you're able to kick back and relax too. 

1. Tory Burch has amazing style. I may not love some of her overly branded clothing pieces but she dresses impeccably. Her newly restored vacation home in Antigua was once owned by Bunny Mellon, it is gorgeous. See the rest of this charmer in this month's monster issue of Vogue

2. SALES! I love the thrill of finding clothing or anything for that matter on sale. I currently adore State backpacks and this one is on sale. Metallics are perfect for Emerson, she is VERY into gold and silver lately. The days of me choosing her clothing are long gone. It is in my cart but I may wait until Christmas to give it to her. 

3. A cleanse. After Labor day, I plan to have at least a two-three day cleanse. I have been eating and drinking all summer and need more veggies this Fall. 

4. The large scale pieces by Dallas artist, Carolyn Joe

5. I have wanted to feel lighter lately, I have my eye on this small bag by Clare V. They can be monogrammed or outfitted with accessories. 

6. J. Crew is having an amazing sale too! Leopard is back big time this Fall....It actually never left my wheel house. This jacket is a great staple and is 40% off

7. Shopbop is having a sale too, it's the perfect time to stock up on jeans. I have been wearing flares lately, they are comfy and flattering. 

8. VERY true. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails