Friday, November 16, 2018

Shelter Loves


Here I am, on a Friday night, finally with a free moment. I eked out a little time and energy to finish off a blog post. It has been a good work week but a draining personal one. I know we're supposed to cruise through life with a smile on our face, pretending that all is grand. I'm going to be frank, my week sucked. I do however, find when I focus on the positive aspects, I feel better. I am not big on pity parties, especially after tuning into the News. On a career note, I am nearing completion of two beautiful projects and I am very much looking forward to having them photographed after the holiday season. Here is what is on my mind this week. Have a peaceful weekend. xx

1. I was in Nashville last weekend for a quick trip. I spent one night at the Holston and another at The Kimpton. If I go again with friends, I would like to check out Noelle. It's a chic boutique hotel. 
2. I enjoy staying in as much as I do going out - at the end of a long week, all I wish for is a peaceful night in my cozy bed. It's where I do some of my best thinking and brainstorming. 
3. This turtle neck sweater is flattering, comfortable and comes in an array of beautiful colors. 
4. This is the TRUTH. Self love, acceptance and inner security ultimately bring happiness. I am absolutely teaching my children self reliance and love. #lifelessons
5. Watching and reading about the destruction from the wild fires in California is heartbreaking. I cannot even fathom what they are going through. California desperately needs our help. No donation is too small. *Thinking of all the people in California*

- The American Red Cross - is providing Shelter, food and clothing to those forced from their homes. 
- Humane Society - HSVC, is working to rescue all the displaced animals 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails