Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Gift guide for little girls



I love shopping for my children around the holidays, little girls are especially fun to choose gifts for. Here is a round up of some of my favorite goodies for girls this year. My daughter is eight, she's very into drawing, anything cozy, packing things in bags (hehe) and crafts. She also enjoys sports. I am going to introduce her to tennis  (I really wish I had played as a child) I live down the street from some beautiful new courts so the plan is to get both of us out there this Spring! I hope your week and shopping are going well. I am also supporting small shops as much as possible this year. I have included a few Etsy shop items too! Cheers, it's Wednesday!


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails