Friday, January 11, 2019

Shelter Loves 1.11.19

Hello loves! I hope you're all doing well on this bitterly cold day. I've been entrenched in design projects this week so my brain has been mainly focusing on work. Here's a peek at what's on my mind. Cheers to a fabulous weekend! I've also posted an article of a recent interview I did with Boston Voyager Magazine, it's posted below. 

1. I'm currently working on six children's spaces and a playroom. I love creating environments that will grow with the child. I stay away from overly babyish themes, objects and stick with fun, functional designs that incorporate organization. Here's an adorable playroom, with bright pops of color and an iconic mid-century twist. 
2. Very true! Although, I tend to remember words, both uplifting and hurtful. I always tell my children to think twice before speaking. 
3. I tend to focus on my client's homes more than mine. I promised my daughter I would finish her room this winter. I am thinking of having my grandmother's bed painted but this Deco inspired bed is beautiful too. It is also on sale.
4. I often travel to client meetings, so besides music (very into 80's alternative lately) I have also been enjoying podcasts!!
5. I'm always searching for pretty clothing that is flattering but also warm enough to wear during the colder months. I adore this sweater. I actually love almost everything from Sezane. I'm a huge fan of how most European shoppes put so much thought into their packaging.
6. I need some more "cooking" time with Emerson but I also love clean white kitchens with natural wood shelving and ceilings. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails