Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A rustic retreat - Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick's farmhouse getaway.

I notice details, I aways have. I gravitate towards creative endeavors, whether it be fashion design, graphics, music, architecture, cooking or interior design. I also can appreciate a wide variety of styles and genres. I rarely lock myself into any one style, but I do love quality and classic bones that have been proven to work again and again. Today, I'm sharing Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick's incredible farmhouse. It's tucked away in North Carolina. It is both rustic and refined. It is new but looks and feels old. I'm currently working on a huge renovation, most of the details will be new but we are honoring the historic integrity of the home. There will be worn brass, dark cabinets and hand picked soapstone. I can't wait to share the details with you all.

Brooklyn certainly did not miss a design detail, did she? All images via: Architectural Digest. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails