Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Beach days......

My kids are out of school for the summer today! They asked last night "how many weeks they will spend in camp?" I think they are ready to play at the beach and relax (if that is possible) poolside. I promised them camp is fun too! ;) *because Mommy does need to work.... I have to admit, summer is my favorite season. We get a limited amount of warm weather in Boston. I'm very ready to soak it all up! I live a mile from the beach and enjoy the casual style that brings. I love the carefree, colorful design of this seaside home! Interior: Caroline Rafferty. Images via House Beautiful. Photography: Thomas Loof




Have you ever seen so many colorful dresses??
I'm adoring this Bohemian mix of bedding and textures. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails