Friday, July 26, 2019

Shelter Loves....

Happy Friday!! I hope your week was fabulous! I'm always thrilled to see Friday roll around. Here's what caught my eye this week....

1. Nordstrom's Anniversary sale is still on, I'd like a new watch and am thinking of grabbing this one!
2. YES!! It's okay really, especially if your intuition is telling you something is off.
3. My neighbors put in a mini-pool last week. It looks so cute and now I have pool envy. I may begin to save my pennies for one. How nice would it be to chill in the pool after a day at the beach?
4. Blue and white stripes? Yes, please. I don't think Meg could take a bad picture. 
5. An office with a view!
6. I own these sandals and LOVE them. They are super cute, comfortable and on sale!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails