Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Love the look - weekend get away


Hello! I hope your week is going well. I have snuck away the past two weekends for some rest and well, FUN! I wanted to take advantage of the final days of summer with and without my children. I've got packing down to a bit of a science, less is more but I have to include certain staples. Here's a peek at what may be in my bag.

1. A great watch
2. Face cream. I am mildly obsessed with my skin care routine.
3. I own this L.L. Bean bag in x-large, I had large, hot pink initials monogrammed on the front. I love it and highly recommend it for weekend escapes. I wish it had a zipper but if you're only putting it in your car, it's perfect.
4. Adidas - Stan Smiths with gold accents.
5. Lip balm
6. A cute top to throw on for dinner or out for drinks. 
7. A cozy cotton sweater for chilly evenings.
8. My JBL speaker
9. Slides
10. A great read. American Spy, made Obama's summer reading list, it is receiving stellar reviews.
11. Cute, relaxed jeans.
12. Tank and short pajamas - I can't sleep in anything but this style. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails