Thursday, September 19, 2019

Fall Trend Alert - Updated Classics

Fall is officially here next Monday and with it, a slew of fabulous styles. Updated classics and modern twists on wardrobe basics prevail. Today, I've rounded up a selection of my favorite trends to update your closet. I've thoroughly enjoyed perusing the street style photographs from Boston, London and this week, Milan. I'm feeling inspired by these trends..xx

1. SNAKESKIN - You'll find snakeskin on everything from boots to bags. 
2. CHUNKY GOLD BAUBLES - often layered, find this one here
3. PLAID AND WIDE LEG PANTS - pants pictured
4. CROSS BODY 70'S STYLE BAGS - This one is Chloe
5. JUMPSUITS - one pictured. I am going with an age appropriate style.
6. BALLOON SLEEVES - this one looks chic and cozy
7. THE UN-BUTTONED BUTTONED DOWN SHIRT (see Leandra above) find it here
8. COZY JACKETS - this faux shearling version may be joining me on an upcoming trip. 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails