Friday, September 13, 2019

Shelter Loves...


HELLO AND HAPPY FRIDAY!! I love my career but boy do Fridays always feel good. Here's what is on my radar this week! Enjoy the gorgeous weekend.


1.  I always like to add a few vintage pieces to my projects, vintage lighting is a fantastic way to introduce a gorgeous element. I did a similar fixture in a recent project. Find this one here. 1970 is considered vintage I guess??! lol
2. I appreciate stylish sneakers, they serve two functions: they look cool and they are comfortable. I used to wear them with wide leg suits in my 20's (which is still a thumbs up idea). They can be worn with almost any style! These are my next Fall purchase.  
3. Amen.
4. New York was full of creative people for Fashion week Spring/Summer 2020. Look for neon, sheer materials, more animal prints and British plaids next Spring. Street style snaps are my favorite. Photo by: Tyler Joe for Elle. See the beautiful neon shades out this Fall here
5. Caned furniture....
6. Hand-blocked bedding. These layer well with stripes and other prints. These are from a French shoppe. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails