Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Lauder pied-a-terre

As of late, I'm feeling especially mesmerized with Europe. Actually, I am always impressed with Europe and the variety of architecture and number of history lessons learned. Along with the fashion, art scene, music and food, what is not to love? I discover an insane amount of design inspiration when I travel, I'm excited to sneak away to Dublin this weekend. Today, I'm sharing the Lauder family's beautiful Parisian apartment. It is located in the left bank and has breath taking views of the Eiffel tower and the ornate gold dome of Les Invalides. Their lovely home is filled with an array of art, photography and perfectly appointed furniture pieces. Enjoy! xx Images via Elle Decor










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails