Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Shelter Loves...




Hello! I missed this post on Friday, so I'm sharing it today. I hope you and your loved ones are all staying safe and healthy. Our new norm has taken some adjusting but I'm trying to focus on the good and am thankful to be busy with work and to have my children home, safe and sound. Here is what I've been up to....

EATING: 
Um, like most of you I've been cooking and cleaning non stop. I've tried a number of new recipes and lettuce cups seem to be a hit. Here is a new recipe to try

1. WEARING: 
Well in all honesty, I am wearing yoga pants and tee shirts but I do have my eye on a number of things I can't wait to wear! This jacket included. 

2. ADORING:
I love a beautiful table settings and am going to make Easter dinner for the three of us on Sunday. I hope to create a festive and Springy table.

3. THOUGHTS AND POSITIVE WORDS ARE POWERFUL

4. DESIGNING:
I am devising design boards for a beautiful home in the city. The bathroom is going to have a feminine vanity. Wouldn't that be a dream? I have one on my wish list too. 

5. DREAMING: 
I am a dreamer and have been doing my fair share of thinking about what I'll do when we are free and clear to live our lives freely again. I'd love to plan a trip, the Amalfi coast is on my bucket list. 

6. LISTENING: 
I typically listen to music all day and have been playing a very chill mix lately.... I've had this CD by the trio, Khruangbin, on repeat. It's funky and soulful. 

7. CREATING:
A calm and clean environment at home. I've been enjoying online yoga and pilates when I can..I love the ambiance a simple, fresh smelling candle brings to a room. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails