Friday, April 17, 2020

Shelter Loves....


I hope you're hanging in there. I've been going a little stir crazy this week but am always happy to see Friday roll around. Saturday + Sunday = no teacher duty while trying to juggle work. I also like to use my blog as an escape..It's always been a form of therapy for me. My fingers are crossed that the warm weather comes our way soon!! Wishing you a peaceful and healthy weekend. xx

1. What are you wearing post quarantine?? I'll be going for classic staples and am hopeful I can zip my jeans up. I'll take this top in both colors. I'm tiring of my yoga pants and may switch to joggers next week. Stay tuned for my favorite jogger round up!
2. Natural light indoors is much needed right now. This kitchen is a beauty with the oversized window, stove, plaster hood and mix of white counters and natural wood. 
3. I created a patio plan for a client this week. I looking forward to seeing her progress. I loved this mix of boxwoods against the black home.
4. + 5. Rattan and wicker. The ottoman is from the X Ariel Okin line for Society Social.  I'll take one ottoman and two chairs please!
6. I'm focusing on easy and fast recipes. These chicken tinga tacos are on next weeks' meal plan. 
7. It may be an uncomfortable adjustment but on the other side you'll realize letting go was the only solution. It is never selfish to focus on your well being...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails