Friday, May 15, 2020

Shelter Loves 5.15.20


I am trying my best not to grow frustrated and am holding out for a warm, sunny and fun summer. I am fortunate enough to be working on some lovely projects, they are a nice distraction! I'm looking forward to having a couple projects from 2019 photographed when this "crisis" is over and cannot wait to share some new work with you all. Today, I'm posting what I'm inspired by or have recently added to my wish list. Cheers to a weekend full of sun and good health. xx 

1. I adore white dresses with ruffles and feminine details. This one is pretty. Anthropologie and J.Crew are having dress sales this weekend. 
2. I've been making a lot of fresh salads full of fruits and veggies. I plan to plant my garden next week. Here is the recipe for the one pictured
3. I've been purging and making changes around my home. I have an urge to simplify and de-clutter more than ever! Do you? I tossed any scratched miss-matched glasses I had and am updating my glassware with a classic French bistro staple.. 
4. Very true. I am guilty of this at times. 
5. I love striped umbrellas and French blue! It's a go to color in my own home and mixes with both classic and modern furniture.
6. Woven pendants. Serena and Lily have a number of pretty ones
7. Sandal season is here! These are adorable and made in Spain. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails