Monday, December 28, 2020

Shelter Loves...




I hope you had a festive holiday regardless of the ODD year! I'm listening to music and cleaning up the holiday gifts. I'm want a fresh, clean house and will be adding some new details this winter while we're stuck inside. Hope you're staying healthy....Here's what I've been pinning lately.


1. Beautiful Swedish desserts and cakes

2. We are all spending more time at home and I've been designing and eyeing beautiful but functional libraries/home offices. 

3. This Scalamandre grass cloth wallpaper.

4. I watched the HBO documentary on Ralph Lauren, he built his business from the ground up. I admire his philosophy on style. 

5. Classic outfits with an edge are my favorite. A medium heeled boot can make anything look chic. I have my eye on these



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails