Friday, August 20, 2021

Shelter Loves ......


Here you go, hotties. My faves at the moment. Sending healthy vibes and warm weekend wishes to you all. xx 

1. I saw Rufus du Sol by some miracle, in the fifth row, at Red Rocks last week. It was their kick off night for the tour!! We had an insanely good time. I love their latest release. 

2. Natural, unfussy hair. You will never see me with perfectly curled/sprayed hair, ever. 

3. Carolyn Murphy and cozy cashmere sweaters, preferably in white or black. Here's a good one

4. Agreed.

5. I have wanted to build a house for as long as I can remember. I am setting my sights on this goal. I want a clean, warm, inviting space with zero clutter. This bathroom fits the ideal.

6. I prefer warm weather to cold weather but I do love myself a good bootie. ;)

7. I'm finishing up a lounge room in my home and may pull the trigger on a vintage Richard Hersberger chair in a camel leather. 

8. Cutting gardens!


I've been wearing this flattering sweater a lot this summer. See photos on my Instagram account. 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails