Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Shelter Loves...




I'm REALLY trying to carve out time to blog more often. I'm actually going to have the entire page revamped and that will entail moving the site, so stay tuned for more information on that development. I typically share what's creatively on my mind closer to the end of the week but it's coming to you today (because I had time). Hope you're enjoying this lovely September, it's so nice to see the award shows and Galas back in full swing. The Met Gala red carpet did not disappoint last night. Eek. 

1. There were a number of looks that I loved last night. I'm sharing my favorite. Kaia Gerber looked stunning and wore a classic ball gown, the best part? Her gown was a gorgeous reference to Bianca Jagger's Dior version, worn to the Met Gala in 1981. GAH. 




2.  Kitchens without walls of traditional cabinetry and upper cabinets. I also am loving square islands and am in the process of helping design an amazing kitchen. My wonderful client has style for days... 
3. Straw flowers. I picked a bunch over the weekend and they are making me very happy this week. 
4. Let go and enjoy the crazy journey. (I am working on this)
6. Plaster lighting, this is a Julie Neill creation
7. J. Crew  has a new head of women's design at the helm. Their site and pieces have been looking good lately. They also reworked their entire cashmere collection. It's lovely and so buttery soft. I picked up two new sweaters last week. I'll share them on Insta later today. This versatile zipper neck is next on my wish list. My goal is to make intentional purchases this Fall - less stuff but better quality. 
8. Mules! I rarely wear heels to project site meetings. I'm either removing my shoes on site or dodging electrical cords.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails