Monday, March 7, 2022

Shelter Loves...






This post was intended for a Friday delivery but you're receiving it today instead. I hope your week and March are off to a fabulous start! Spring is ON THE WAY. Keep that head up, March ushers in positivity and feelings that anything is possible in life. I've begun to purchase concert tickets and consider an array of exciting summer plans. Have you?
Here's what is on my radar and mind.... xx

** You can also follow along on my new blog location here.

  1. Lee Radziwill's chic style along with her relaxed jeans.
  2. Relaxed flare jeans, Mother never disappoints.
  3. I'm making intentional purchases lately. This bag is on my spring hit list.
  4. THIS.
  5. Basically anything with fluting is speaking to me, along with this lovely hardware.
  6. My shed is in desperate need of a revamp. It's first on my list of spring projects that I need to tackle. For starters, I am going to paint it Farrow and Ball - off black.
  7. I love lighting and Finnish designer Paavo Tynell's designs. They are delicate, and beautifully proportionate. They also come with a price tag.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails