Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Happenings...

Hi all! I've been in Idaho for the past two days working on a very exciting project. I had the wonderful opportunity to design a bedroom for a little girl named Paige. Ace Hardware along with The Children's Miracle Network blessed me with the chance to design a magical new bedroom for a little girl who has been faced with some health challenges. I designed the room in a day and had another day to set it up....I had lots of help with the set up and I am thrilled with how it turned out. The segment will be airing later in August and I will share a full post of the room reveal and design details!
Helping others by creating beautiful and functional designs is one of the best aspects of my job!! Today I am feeling especially thankful! 

It is my first time in Idaho. The scenery is amazing......peaceful actually. The bottom shot is from the plane right before landing.

So happy you stopped by my blog today! xx

All paint used is by Clark+Kensington: the color on the walls is, Sheer Mist.




1 comment:

Taste of France said...

What a great project. It must be so satisfying to make a difference for this girl.
And that shot from the plane is breathtaking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails