Saturday, July 10, 2021

Shelter loves...


1. Topiaries + terracota
2. I am a music junkie. I create random monthly playlists that are a collection of an array of songs and genres of music. 
3. Spa like bathrooms with showers walls created from slabs of marble. 
4. LOVE. This is Athena Calderone of Eye Swoon's gorgeous bathroom. (see additonal images below)
5. Mules are my go to work shoe. I am often sneaking my way past wires and tools on job sites, plus I am on my feet a lot. 
6. These are my "go to" denim cut offs. They are comfy and flattering on all body types. They are also not too short and run a bit large for that easy going summer look...
7. I love photography that captures beautiful architecture. Books are a constant source of inspiration and escapism for me. This image is by Reinhard Gorner. 
8. Green and more greens. I try to eat as clean as possible during the week but sometimes do not eat enough greens, these packets do the trick!
 
** These pants are another recent purchase...they are super flattering and fit like a glove....


July's Playlist......




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails