Monday, March 21, 2022

Shelter Loves

Happy Monday and Spring! The birds were certainly singing a bit louder this morning. It feels nice to kick off the week with a new season, knowing that warmer weather and longer days are ahead. I like to think that each new season ushers in a fresh start and mindset.
Today, I'm sharing what's inspiring me. Spring and organization are absolutely the theme here. Wishing you a wonderful day and week. xx

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW BLOG HOME SITE HERE. (top of page)


  1. I'm always inspired by fashion week street style. Right now, I've been pinning and eyeing wonderful floral, slightly Bohemian frocks and dresses
  2. This one by Johanna Ortiz (I love all her designs) is on my wish list, along with this light gauzy pink version from Shopbop.
  3. Let go of anything not serving you! I'm working on this myself.
  4. Gabriela's home and cutting gardens in Mexico are both beautiful and inspiring. Follower her here, on Instagram.
  5. Charlotte Rampling's style was both classic and sexy. I find myself looking to the past for design inspiration, her carefree, iconic style is a favorite.
  6. Straw bags. I'm ready for a seasonal change.
  7. I pair pretty feminine tops with jeans, shorts and skirts, all season long. This one would look amazing with white jeans.
  8. I'm doing a closet and jewelry clean out this week. I'll be donating and consigning styles that I no longer wear or need. I've always wanted built in jewelry drawers. For now, I am going to order these jewelry drawer organizers for my bed side tables. I find I reach for the same pieces because they are what I can see. Image: Amber Interiors. Also, see her jewelry round up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails