Monday, April 4, 2022

Style Edit - Vacation picks



1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12

If you live in New England, you know, Spring does NOT exist!! We'll have a few sunny, warm days in June, quickly followed by a hot and humid July (no complaints about that). Our Spring window is quite brief. April does, however, kick off the outdoor sports season. On weekends you'll typically find me, bundled in my down parker, cheering on my children, while freezing my ass off. April is dicey, always windy and usually cold!! Last year, my friends and I were fed up and booked a little get away to visit our dear friend down south. Over the past couple weeks, we decided to do it again - whoop! I'm thrilled and already thinking about my packing list! Here's a snap shot of items I'm eyeing for this much needed escape! xx

SIGN UP TO FOLLOW MY NEW BLOG SITE HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails